Temporary - Rock the Garden Event Support
The Rock the Garden Event Support will help make one of the Twin Cities premier events a success! People in this role will do jobs include driving, site coordination for production vehicles, event signage and band merchandise running based event need. Hourly rates will be between $21-38/hour
- Support Rock the Garden, an outdoor rock festival, as event support personnel under the supervision of Walker full time staff.
- Model respectful and professional behavior by being sensitive to cultural differences and supporting a positive and inclusive work environment.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Useful skill sets include:
- RV driving- valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Basic knowledge of a range of areas of event production including lighting, audio, rigging, video and data projection, carpentry, coordination, organization, and dependable follow-through.
- Ability to communicate respectfully and supportively with artists in different ranges of experience level.
- Ability to work in a supportive and respectful space with people of different genders, ethnicity and physical abilities.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted and comfortable with working at heights required by hydraulic lifts, extension ladders and theatrical grids.
The Walker is committed to being an inclusive workplace. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities and audiences we serve. We are dedicated to fair and inclusive employment practices for all individuals.
The Walker Art Center requires all employees to comply with our COVID vaccination policy, which requires staff to be fully vaccinated or test every 6 days. The Walker Art Center is an equal opportunity employer and will consider request for reasonable accommodations based on disability or sincerely-held religious beliefs possible without undue hardship.